Recommend site for debian lan topology

Can anyone recommend a non-registration site that clearly explains what
services normally run on a small company lan?  Say 25-100 users or so.

I'm trying to figure out exactly what I should be targeting my study toward.
NIS is for authenticating users/passwords, right?
OpenLdap is for...same?
Bind for dns
DHCP/static
NTP
Samba for windows file/print
NFS for gnu/linux file/print
Various applications can be fed via remote X forwarding

What else?
What is the typical small business lan topology, especially if using Debian?

Is there a site that explains/illustrates such a network?  Or one that goes
over the gnu/linux replacements for windows services, or living in a mixed
environment?

Non-registration sites only, please.

tia

Bing.

--
All spam received is reported to SpamCop.

http://spamcop.net/