Re: error while upgrading stable->unstable

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 01:56:02PM +0200, Attila Csosz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to upgrade from stable to unstable but I've got the followin
> error message:
>
> E: Internal Error, Could not perform immediate configuration (2) on libpam0g
>
> How to solve this?
> I've tried the "apt-get -f install" and the force-loopbreak option but
> nothing happened.

This _exact_ problem has already been addressed two or three times.
Maybe more. The problem occuring while upgrading from stable to unstable
has already been addressed once. They're in the archives. Really.

1. You can try upgrading first to testing and then to unstable. It is
   reported once that this works.

2. You can search the archives and read the dozen or so suggestions to
   deal with the internal error.

HTH,

David