(simple) exim question

After a whole day of configuring Exim I'm right now at a loss as to what
I'm looking for. I have all kinds of docs, so I just need help in where
to look ... I have configured Exim so far that it can send mail locally,
use different (virtual) domains, and that I can login externally using
telnet over the smtp port to send mail. And I can send mail to outside
domains. But if I use my regular yahoo account to send mail to my own
server, it does not arrive, nor do I get any error message or entry in
the logs. So apparently I'm forgetting something to set the server so
that it can handle regular mail. Where should I be looking?

Any help is appreciated!

Jos