Re: kernel compile the debian way

Le Samedi 5 Juillet 2003 18:42, Rudy Gevaert a déclamé :
> Every time I install a new kernel it moves the kernel I am using at
> that time to vmlinuz.old (the symlink).
> Can I configure that it just adds a new entry in lilo?

 Perhaps see in /etc/kernel-img.conf (and a config example in
/usr/share/doc/make-kpkg) ? I think you can at least deactivate the
current behaviour.

 BTW, always have a 'good' kernel in lilo, different of vmlinuz or
vmlinuz.old. It could be your current kernel without the symlink.

--
Christophe Courtois - Ostwald, Alsace, France
http://www.courtois.cc/ - Clé PGP : 0F33E837