Re: Sobek-Sobek.com

also sprach Martin Sobek <m.sobek@sobek-sobek.com> [2003.07.05.1748 +0200]:
> You place your page on address www.sobek-sobek.com unlawfully!

Can you read?

  This computer has installed the Debian GNU/Linux operating system
  but has nothing to do with the Debian GNU/Linux project. If you
  want to report something about this host's behavior or domain,
  please contact the ISPs involved directly, not the Debian Project.

> Remove it immediately or you risk juridical prosecution.

Hahahahaha! You crack me up. Juridical prosecution for what?

I was hoping, analytic services analyse a little more. Or are they
just there to make their voices heard?

`. `'`

Invalid PGP subkeys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!