the evergreen: mozilla 1.0 and gnome2

(please cc me since I am not subscribed to the -user list)

Hi

I've installed gnome2 from unstable and am running mozilla 1.0 from stable. To go straight, the mozilla ui (i.e. menu, bookmark bar, etc.) fonts are just ways too big! With gnome1.4 this hasn't been a problem since mozilla 1.0 seemed to listen to the "application font" settings within gnome-control-center, but with gnome2, no chance.

What do I have to do in order to get some sensible font sizes for mozilla? (And, yes, I already read http://www.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html aswell as http://www.mozilla.org/unix/dpi.html, but hey, we aren't doing no profiles in debian!)

I hope you have any inputs to help me, I would really appreciate it!

--
Thanks alot, and all the best,
Andi