debian profile handout

I am going to give a short 15 Minute talk about Debian here in
Zurich on Wednesday [1]. To make a good impression, I am planning to
hand out a CD to each attendant (either the LT2003 one if they get
here in time, or a copy) along with a short 1-2 page profile of the
Debian organisation and operating system.

  1. The (/ch/open) webpage is down right now. Contact me if you are
     interested in joining. I would love to have you!

I wouldn't mind to make my own, but I figure it's just smart to ask
first: This must exist already, so where can I find something like
that? German or English, both would be cool.

Thanks for your help.

`. `'`

Invalid PGP subkeys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!