grep-dctrl

Hi,

I installed mysql-server on my server, and now I want to install lynx
and/or ntpclient.  This gives an error:

kain:/var/log/apache# apt-get install lynx
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  lynx
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not
upgraded.
Need to get 1445kB of archives. After unpacking 3584kB will be used.
Get:1 http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main lynx 2.8.4.1b-3.2
[1445kB]
Fetched 1445kB in 2s (709kB/s)
dpkg: parse error, in file `/var/lib/dpkg/available' near line 112550
package `grep-dctrl':
 error in Version string `': version string has embedded spaces
kain:/var/log/apache# apt-get install ntpdate
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  ntpdate
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not
upgraded.
Need to get 0B/104kB of archives. After unpacking 233kB will be used.
Preconfiguring packages ...
dpkg: parse error, in file `/var/lib/dpkg/available' near line 112550
package `grep-dctrl':
 error in Version string `': version string has embedded spaces
kain:/var/log/apache#

How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance,
--