Re: local mirror based on APT source.list format?
read into the dpkg and apt-get (maybe even apt-* files). There must be a
way with those...you can do almost anything like you describe once you
figure em out :)
At 06:08 PM 7/4/2003 -0400, Daniel B. wrote:
For maintaining a local partial Debian mirror, is there any tool
that takes an APT-style sources.list file as the specification of
things to mirror?
And does it download packages _before_ you decide to install them
(as opposed to archiving packages after downloading them on demand)?
What I'd like to have it this:
- I specify what to mirror using a list of lines like in sources.list,
allowing combinations such as:
- testing (sharing pool subdirectories/files with woody)
- the Gnome2 backport to woody
- A cron job updates my local mirror.
- When I decide to install a package, APT installs from the local
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com