Evolution shell error

Hi,

I thought I would give Evolution a try just to see what it was like. I
installed it and ran it. It came up with the first screen of setup
information, but I was called away and selected "Cancel" and it closed
down cleanly.

I came back 10 mins later and ran evolution again, but this time I got
the error message;

        "Cannot initialise the Ximian Evolution shell:
         Configuration Database not found"

I haven't had time to set it up, let alone screw it up! I have done a
search through the messages in the archives, but nothing leaps out at
me. Are there any suggestions as to where I should start to look for a
solution?

Keith
--
  Keith O'Connell.                   -o)