Re: HowTo for Gnome2??

I don't see exactly what the fuss is.  Fonts are fine for me - I do
remember previous updates (maybe a month ago) in testing breaking them
momentarily, however, so this may not be a GNOME issue.  As for the rest
of the GNOME2 packages, they're just not here yet - deal with it.  I
backed up my sources.list, changed it to unstable, did an apt-get
update, apt-get install gnome-core, and then restored the old
sources.list.  Works fine.  Nautilus 2 is worlds faster than the
original, fonts are nice, everything is anti-aliased, blah, blah,
blah...  If you're absolutely opposed to any unstable packages, then I
guess you're screwed.  That's what you get for running testing.

--Todd