Setting up one machine with two monitors, keyboards and mice

Hi All,

I just upgraded my machine and would like to try something new. I have a
spare pci slot, graphics card and monitor. I am thinking about buying a
usb keyboard and mouse.

What I would like to do is setup the second monitor keyboard and mouse
to work like a second machine.

With my basic understanding of XFree86, I would guess that it is
possible. Can someone confirm and also point me in the direction of a
decent HOWTO / help page.

Thanks,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar       U R Byte Solutions           Tel:   0845 644 4745
I.T. Consultant	     Edinburgh, Scotland          Mob:   0773 980 3499
                     Web: www.urbyte.com          Email: shri@urbyte.com