Re: Does anyone use an All-in-One Printer?

On July 1, 2003 05:18 pm, Jake Johnson wrote:
> I am in the market for a printer and was wondering what people are happy
> with.
>
> Regards,
> Jake Johnson
> jake@plutoid.com

> Plutoid - http://www.plutoid.com - Shop Plutoid for the best prices on
> Rims, Car Audio, and Performance Parts.

I bought a hp psc 2110 printer/scanner about 6 months ago and both the printer
and scanner work great.  When I was looking to buy the fax functions of the
all-in-ones were unsupported under linux so I bought the cheaper model
without the fax and just use my modem for faxing after scanning in the
document.

R. Pluschke