Re: Worked around (dirty...) How to apply no-debianized kernel patch to debianized kernel-source?

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 01:53:40AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> Sounds like the GFDL. You might want to have a look at debian-legal
> archives on this topic; there are unfortunately various concerns about
> its freeness as far as Debian's definition of the term is concerned. :-/

http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/debian-legal-200304/msg00132.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/debian-legal-200304/msg00243.html
The summary seems to be that it's not a problem as long as there are no
invariant sections. Since I have no intentions of making any part of the
document invariant, I think this is a fine license for my needs.

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]