RE: Backup XP box to Debian system

This email is subject to a disclaimer at the bottom of the message - please make yourself aware of its contents before reading the email

If you have a spare box that you wish to install debian on you can use the
sourceforge project G4u (there is a .deb package in stable and it is GPL)

This will allow you to image your hard drive and save the image to the
debian box. One thing you will probably need is to add LFS (large file
support) as I suspect that even with a base installation of XP the data on
the disc will be over 2Gb.

We have been using G4U in a production Windows environment for a while now
and it rocks.

Steve