Re: [Urgent] Samba problem

I can see one very visible problem:
In the service definition for webdata, you have guest ok = no but public = yes.  The public setting is just a synonym for guest ok.  Setting these to two different values is not a good idea.
Also, I don't know much about using LDAP for Samba, but should security be set to security = user instead of security = share?  The guest ok/public setting lets anyone connect to the share, so maybe to allow for proper LDAP authentication you need to set guest ok = no (the default, so you can delete both of those settings) and set security = user.  I don't know, but I would try it.

--
Daniel Strommen