Re: 'apt-get upgrade' Over Slow Connection

En/na Kenneth Jacker ha escrit:
> Is it possible to have my home system find out what's needed, create a
> file with that info, transfer it to my office machine, get the needed
> files, put them on a CD, read the CD at home, and update/upgrade?

There was an articl covering exactly that problem in a spanish LUG
(BULMA) recently. If you can't read spanish, try a web translator or
something of the sort, maybe you can figure it out. There goes the link:

http://bulmalug.net/body.phtml?nIdNoticia=1795

Regards,

Víctor

--

 NO a la guerra!! NO en el nostre nom, NO amb el nostre silenci!!

 Fortune del dia:

 Ser natural es la mas difícil de las poses.
		-- Oscar Wilde. (1854-1900) Escritor irlandés.