Re: How to upgrade to latest PHP version?

Hi,

* Richard Cunningham <wanderer@oasiscomm.net> [030630 12:42]:
> Would someone please explain what I need to do in order to upgrade my PHP to
> the lastest version. Consider me a newbie.

Since you have not been at all specific about what your problem is I
guess you should start by learning about the package management system.
Then it will be come clear to you how to install and upgrade software
packages eg. php.

Please read the apt-get HOWTO.

Install it with the following command:

apt-get install apt-howto-en

then look at /usr/share/doc/Debian/apt-howto/index.en.html in your
favourite web browser.

Nick.

--
Debian testing/unstable
Linux twofish 2.4.21-looxt93c #1 Thu Jun 26 15:38:09 JST 2003