Re: Why aren't my mails reaching the mailing list!?!?

Hi,

Your messages are reaching the mailing list. We've just been having
a few problems on lists.debian.org. Things are getting normal again
on that machine, and most missing messages have been put through
the queue again.

We have been having problems with spamassassin, and the load on
murphy (the machine that runs lists.debian.org) went over the 190
mark on a few different occasions. This is what caused some of the
greater than 24 hours delays that we have been seeing.

We will probably make an annoucement with more details once everything
has settled back down again.

Regards,

Pasc
Debian Listmaster