Re: viewcvs + svn for Debian unstable

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 01:46:41PM +0200, Magnus Therning wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had some problems getting the version of viewcvs that is available in
> Debian unstable with the python2.2-subversion package that is in there
> too... The attachment contains a diff of the changes that I made... It
> seems to work except for the fs.FileDiff on line 116 in
> vclib/svn/__init.py__, I am not sure what to replace it with and it
> seems that the CVS HEAD of viewcvs still uses it... Any help would be
> most useful.

It would probably be a lot more useful to send this patch to the BTS so
the viewcvs maintainer can look it over for possible inclusion in the
viewcvs package itself.  You can find the relevant bug number at
http://bugs.debian.org/viewcvs

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>  |   mlspam@ertius.org   |   http://www.ertius.org/
GPG keys: 1024D/1E73B7CD, 4096R/3ABDE5EC     |      Do I look like I want a CC?