Re: OT: America's Army

>> They already have. Quake3, Unreal, etc. There are tons of non-free
>> games available.
>
>Yes, but I'm saying, more of them.

Specially, more variety. Why do they port mainly FPSs? Many people don't like
FPS's that much, and would like to play *Crafts natively, or Vice City, or The
Sims... well, you got the picture. I hope that the Blizzard's threats that
caused the end of FreeCiv is a sign that they will port/develop something for
this platform. Otherwise, I don't see a reason for them to suddenly start caring
about wether somebody else was developing a *craft game for Linux... So, don't
worry, I think more Linux games are coming soon.

And, speaking about FPS's, there's the recently released Castle Wolfenstein:
Enemy Territory, which is also available for free (as in beer) both in Windows
and Linux versions, and it's a great game.

regards,

Breno Moiana
"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."

    -- Immanuel Kant