Re: OT: America's Army

Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:

> On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 05:42, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> > I don't know why everybody is flaming Bijan. I think his argument is
> > valid.
> >
> > Call me a zealot, or anything you want, but I really care about my
> > freedom. Accept is guys, there are people out there, who care about
>
> We're a bit peeved because of his intolerant "I hate software that
> I can't copy and modify" attitude.  Should I hate homosexuals because
> I am heterosexual?

That's not a fair comparison. Sexual preference is not a choice. And
secondly it doesn't really concern anyone other than the person and
his/her partner.

I dislike proprietary software because it can't be copied and
modified. It limits my freedom and that does concern me. That seems
very reasonable to me.

Bijan