Re: Want to update the kernel

Rob Weir wrote:
On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 04:28:44PM +0800, Miranda, Joel Louie M wrote:

Im using the default 2.4.18-bf2.4 kernel.
I want to add some more modules, w/c I usually does at compiling from source
Its actually a kernel patch, how can I do that from a deb package kernel?

Sure.  Go get whatever kernel source you want, patch it, then use
'make-kpkg' from the kernel-image package to build a .deb of your new
kernel.  Install it and read /usr/share/doc/kernel-package/README.gz and
you'll be right.

s/kernel-image package/kernel-package package/