Debian and S3 ProsavageDDR KM 266

Hello,

I am trying to install Woody on a HP pavilion 524c.  The problem I am having
is getting the Xserver running. My HP has a S3 ProsavageDDR KM 266
intergraded chip with 32 megs of shared memory.  Question? Does Woody
support this chip? Maybe there is a suitable work around? Has any one else
reported problems with the prosavageDDR. I am currently running SuSe 7.3
with no issues with the xserver so I know it can work. Although the graphic
interface is not the most important thing to me I would like to know that it
is there when I want to use it.

Best regards,
Chuck