Re: konsole font (SOLVED)

Here's how I got nice antialiased fonts in KDE (and in the konsole):

The first step was that someone suggested disabling Xft in QT (done by editing
~/.qt/qtrc). This fixes the problem as long as you don't try turning font
antialiasing on via the KDE control center. After you do this, it's all back
to (ab)normal.

The way to have both antialiasing and useable fonts is apparently to add some
"good" font paths to /etc/X11/XftConfig. After that, it works.

So this was another episode of "why having font paths in 25 different files is
bad", please tune in next time.

BTW, I'm using defoma, at least I thought so. Shouldn't that have taken care
of the problem? Is this a possible bug?

--
Got Backup?