Re: debian

On Friday 20 June 2003 21:16, Bijan Soleymani wrote:
on that people who are only concerened with x86 and
> > want hardware auto detection, do not use Libranet?
>
> They may not know about Libranet (also is it Free Software?)

It is Free as in Freedom, but not free as in price. Well, with a full
refund policy, it might even be considered free as in price.

> They could use knoppix also (sadly Knoppix includes the non-free
> adobe pdf reader...).

I have remastered Knoppix 3.1, upgraded some of it's components like KDE
to 3.1, removed some non-free software (mpg123 and acroread) and made
Farsi ( We translated KDE ourselves to Farsi) in KDE, the default
language of Knoppix. Then changed some backgound images, and some icons
and added a readme, and renamed the whole thing to "Shabdix".

Because of your name, I think you are also Iranian so I thought you
might be interested in a Farsi Knoppix without acroread ! :-)

Cheers

--
/* You can always count on Americans to do the
right thing; - after they've tried everything else.