Re: mozilla firebird doesnt recognize mozilla plugins

K S Sreeram <sreeram@tachyontech.net> writes:

> [debian sarge]
>
> I have installed mozilla plugins [flash,acroread, etc] from some sources
> in www.apt-get.org, which work in mozilla.
>
> but unfortunately they dont seem to work on mozilla-firebird. How can i
> get my existing mozilla plugins to work in mozilla firebird?

Create symlinks in /usr/lib/mozilla-firebird/plugins to the plugin files
(probably in /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins), or bug those that packaged the
plugins to update them to support mozilla-firebird.

--
Poems... always a sign of pretentious inner turmoil.