From: Willem-Jan Meijer [mailto:Meyer3@chello.nl]
Sent: 20 June 2003 13:47
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: USB adsl modem

Hello all,

A friend of my has an adsl connection for a week now and he wants a server
with debian.
The modem is a USB modem and my experiences with debian and usb aren't that
good
that I can say it's going to work. How can I get the modem working? Is it
auto-detected
during the installation? Or can I get a cable from usb to rj45?

-WJ