Re: finally got changed

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 06:57:31PM +1200, cr wrote:
> Errm, me too (though I'm still in the process of sorting Debian).
~aolify cr :-)

I hadnt used deadrat much till last night at lug meeting was trying to
sort out this dudet's wifi card. Things are all over the place!
/var/log/syslog doesnt exist... [found it in /var/logroate.d i think]

Thankfully had my debian install for refernce and nicking bits of pcmica
config.  I think im a little too dependant upon debian though, would be
very, very lost in a differnt form of unix/linux.

I guess my point is enjoy debian but dont get hoplelessly dependant upon
it! I think i should install RH or something just so my knowledge is a
little broader.

--
hugh