Re: Filtering IMAP messages in Evolution

Bijan Soleymani escribió:
I'm having trouble filtering messages in evolution. I get my email
through IMAP. I simply want to filter my messages, so that messages from
various mailing lists go into appropriate folders. I set up a series of
filters (if X-Mailing-List contain debian, etc.) but it seems that
evolution doesn't ever run them.

I have a similar behaviour. Although evolution filter some messages, others not.

But, check that you have selected the option to filter messages in your IMAP inbox folder. At this moment, I don't have access to my computer, but I think it is under the receive options of your mail account's preferences.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Redes y Comunicaciones