Plw

Hi there, u wont know me, but im wondering if you can take five minutes out and help me out.
I have just started using edonkey, well i was using it im now going to stop!!
BUT I HAVE SPENT 5 (YES FIVE DAYS, AND I HAVE DSL) DOWNLOADING 2 FILMS.
I coulnd not play them. I think this is because they are bin and cue files (which means nothing at all to me) I have spenmt ages looking through the site trying to find out what to do with them.
This is where u come in, i was searching ask.co.uk and it gave me this email addy in a file.
So please couyld you help me out and tell me what to do with the files.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Frosty

Do you Yahoo!?