Re: wmmon IO

Noah Meyerhans wrote:

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 11:26:27AM +0100, David selby wrote:
I have wmmon running, the CPU & memory screens work AOK but the I/O screen showes zip no matter how much disk I/O I do. I checked out there web site at http://windowmaker.mezaway.org, it no longer exists. I scanned google but nothing usefull came up, I checked http://bugs.debian.org/wmmon, none of the bugs listed matches this, some bugs mention the I/O screen working.

I can't really tell you how to fix it, but I see basically the same
behavior.  The stripchart frame does display stuff, but the activity bar
very rarely shows anything at all.  The symtoms make it look like the
units are off or something, maybe.  Like it's being scaled wrong.

Submit a bug report, if you're interested in pursuing it.

noah

Now I know its not just me, bug report submitted ...
Dave