RE: Using Debian as a Broadband Router

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 01:19:20PM -0700, Daniel L. Miller wrote:
> As the subject implies - I just got introduced to the world of
> high-speed internet.  It's amazing what a T-1 can do.

(snip)

> My question is one of performance - I've got 1.5M T-1, and I know I'm
> not getting the full use of that bandwidth.  CNET's bandwith meter
> tests at about 500k-800k.

(snip)

> The short of it is, that your hardware most likely isn't the problem.
That's good to know.

But now - what's slowing me down?  Tests now actually show faster
connections from my workstations that from the firewall server (which is
connected directly to the T-1).  Where do I need to start looking - or
what files should I be sharing with you so you can illustrate where I
screwed up?

Daniel