Re: Using Debian as a Broadband Router

As a starter, check speeds without the firewall (connected directly to the
T-1).  Generally that machine should be more than adequate for the task.
Also check speeds from the clients to the fireall machine. All this will
give you an idea what's wrong.

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu