Re: 8139too driver options

On 12 Jun 2003 12:03:02 -0700
Jeremy Brooks <jeremyb@whirljack.net> wrote:

> hi,
> I need to set the eth0 interface to 100MB/Full Duplex.  I have added
> append="ether=0,0,0x30,eth0" to lilo.conf and re-run lilo.  On reboot,
> it comes up 10MB/Half Duplex.
>
> Is anyone familiar with this driver?  Are my options incorrect?

I don't know whether the options you're passing are correct.  But
it looks above like you're passing four arguments in "ether=",
while linux/Documentation/kernel-parameters.txt suggests it takes
five.  Could that be significant?  Or am I barking up the wrong
tree as usual?

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)