rsyncing local mirror

Hi,

        I have a 32Gb disk that I use to store non volatile files
        I have a 32Gb disk that I mirror the first one to

        This is done at 3am each morning as a cron job with

           rsync -Clart --delete /mnt/store/  /mnt/mirror

        I then run;

           du -bs /mnt/store  /mnt/mirror

        Now, I expect the output to be the same for each disk as they
        are now synched, but I dont. On the last occassion I got;

           29521877376      /mnt/store
           29510119424      /mnt/mirror

        Why are they not the same?

Keith