professional manufacturer specializing in mobile phone accessories

   Dear Sir or Madam,

   Good day!

   HY Technology Company Limited,  registered in Hongkong and located in Shenzhen, is a
professional manufacturer specializing in mobile phone accessories, mainly including Portable   hands
free, Battery, chargers, case and data cable.

   Our delivery time is 7 to 10 days after receiving payment by T/T. And we are very glad to send
you samples in a certain quantity for your evaluation on freight collect basis.

   Any question, please contact me at any time.

   Sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relationship with you soon.

   Best regards,

   Maggie
   HY Technology Company Limted