xman warning

Hi,

There is a problem when I use xman. When I first start a new man page,
it always pops up 3 identical windows saying:

Xman Warning: Something went wrong in retrieving the uncompressed
mannual page try cleaning up /tmp.

but after the first page, if I start a new one without closing the
preceeding one, there are no such messages, and if I remove all the man
pages I opened with C-r and type C-s to start a new one, these messages
come up again. That's really boring. Could anyone show me what is wrong?

--
Zeng Nan

Simple is Beautiful.