boot floppy problems

Hi list

Trying to install debian woody on my old 7200/75.  Downloaded files in
binary format. Created the floppy many time with mac/windows XP/linux
but it is allways the same thing:

- When booting with the boot-floppy-hfs.img I see a small picture
  with the pinguine (sp?) in front of a monitor and I hear the
  floppy working (being read?). This take abt one minute.

- Then there is silence for 13 sec.

- Then one final hum from the floppy, the screen goes black and
  the power led starts flashing. No responce to any keys except
  for the restart.

Need to restart with mousebutton down to force floppy eject.

Any ideas anyone

|  Rikard Borg, M.Sc, Ph.D.       |  rikard.borg@erab.se         |
|  Engineering Research Nordic AB |  Voice:    +46 13 21 14 40   |
|  Garnisonen                     |  Fax:      +46 13 21 41 04   |
|  Brigadgatan 16                 |  Mobile:                     |
|  SE-581 31 Linkoping            |                              |
|  SWEDEN                         |  Email:    support@erab.se   |
|                        http://www.erab.se                      |