Re: [OT] Bogus undelivered message

Yes I write an email script and look at any viri mail I can find. I've seen the
bogus undeliverable mails being used for this starting about 6-8 months ago, in my
observations.

OT: Also do not rule out a friend of yours uses winbloze and has a email worm
infection and may be sending out worm mail with forged headers indicating you as the
sender (you are in his address book, right), but this is much more rare, in which
case bounced mail could come back to you as undeliverable (speculating here),
perhaps with the offending parts still intact. Again, this paragraph is speculation.

--
That's "angle" as in geometry.