OT: new GPG key

I've decided it's time to start signing mail again...

Note that this is a general purpose, eternal key (my old key expired
April of this year).  I extended it by one day from today to sign my
current key (inconsistent handling of expiry date modifications of keys
makes this impractical in a general sense).  Unfortunately, this means
my existing trust ring has also expired.  Note that this key is not
being used in the most secure of environments (portable and remote
systems, included), but it should be suitable for pedestrian threats.
I also wanted to forego a bunch of queries about why I was showing up
with a new key (though you're right to be suspicious).

I hope to have the new key circulating at keysignings soon.

Peace.

   At the sound of the toner, boycott Lexmark:  trade restraint via DMCA.
    http://news.com.com/2100-1023-979791.html