Re: play mp3 files on xmms

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 11:48:29AM -0400, Eduardo Gargiulo wrote:
> I'm running woody 3.0_r1 and I'm looking for same way to play mp3 files
> on xmms. Is it possible? Is there any plugin? In case the answer is not,
> which player do you recommend me to play mp3 files?

I do believe that xmms plays mp3 files by default.  I've certainly never
needed a plugin for it.  I'm not even sure there's a way to remove the
mp3 playing ability from xmms, short of editing the code.

Maybe I'm wrong and have been installing some plugin without knowing it
for all these years that I've used xmms on Debian, but I doubt it.

noah