Re: autoupdate of kernel

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 11:18:09PM -0700, Russell & Xandie wrote:
> The problem is that it's telling me that it's thinking about doing something
> with the module list and while I want to keep the system current, I don't
> want to go through and reconfigure it again now.  The last time I had to
> futz with the drivers for a bit, and I have finals this week...
It happens because you are going to compile the same version of kernel
which modules will be placed under the existing directory
(/lib/modules/2.4.20).

If you are going to do it anyway, you got to move the current modules
directory to somewhere else or rename it.

--
Yuhanes Tjandra
GPG Key: 1024D/A3AD4AF0