RE: Good Open Source Web Development software

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  Bluefish looks intriguing.  Has anyone
ever used Amaya?  I would think that it should be solid coming from w3.org.

All in all, it looks as if there is no substitute for a good text editor (as
well it should be). :-)

Regards,

Kevin

---