Re: Nic Issues..

First off insmod will only work if you compiled tulip
as a module, otherwise its always gonna be ready for
kernel to use if you compiled it into the kernel.

It sounds like youre using dhcp..  So things you
should check for is to make sure you have dhcpcd or
pump installed and runnin.  Secondly, make sure your
/etc/network/interfaces is configured correctly to use
dhcp.  then once its set, just do a
/etc/init.d/networking restart   And if everything is
set correctly, all should work well.