package names don't match?

I'm trying to install opera but get the following error:

debian:/usr/local# apt-get install libqt3c102-mt
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
***** Sorry, libqt3c102-mt is already the newest version.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 145  not upgraded.

debian:/usr/local# dpkg -i opera_7.11-20030515.2-shared-qt_i386.deb
Selecting previously deselected package opera.
(Reading database ... 44586 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking opera (from opera_7.11-20030515.2-shared-qt_i386.deb) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of opera:
 opera depends on libqt3-mt (>= 2:3.0.3); however:
*****  Package libqt3-mt is not installed.
dpkg: error processing opera (--install):
 opera

debian:/usr/local# apt-get install libqt3
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package libqt3 has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
However the following packages replace it:
  libqt3c102-mt libqt3c102
E: Package libqt3 has no installation candidate

Other than complain to Opera, is there anything I can do to resolve this
dependency?

thanks!

emma

--