Re: Rezound deb?

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 02:49:00PM -0400, kenneth dombrowski wrote:
> On 03-06-08 14:01 -0400, stan wrote:
> > I saw a reference to an application called Rezound in an aritcle about
> > gramofile this week. Looked prety neat, and I think I would like to compare
> > it to audacity, which is what I'm curently using for a visual audiofile
> > editor.
> >
> > I looked at the home page of this project, but dd not find a .deb, and when
> > I tried to build it from source it had some unmet depednecies.
> >
> > Has any gotten this to work on Debian?
>
> Hi stan
>
> it's in unstable as of a few weeks ago.
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/sound/rezound.html
>
> I installed it on my unstable laptop & it looks really nice, I haven't
> had a chance to play it with it yet though. I've been having trouble
> exporting mp3s with audacity for some time now
>
> may I ask where the gramofile article was published?

It was referenced off Slashdot (during which time it was of course
slasdoted :-)), and later off of Linux Today, which is when I was finaly
able to get to it, and read it.

Goven teh current sound mess in testing, I'm not certai  I dare try to
install this from unstable :-(

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin