Re: Rezound deb?

On 03-06-08 14:01 -0400, stan wrote:
> I saw a reference to an application called Rezound in an aritcle about
> gramofile this week. Looked prety neat, and I think I would like to compare
> it to audacity, which is what I'm curently using for a visual audiofile
> editor.
>
> I looked at the home page of this project, but dd not find a .deb, and when
> I tried to build it from source it had some unmet depednecies.
>
> Has any gotten this to work on Debian?

Hi stan

it's in unstable as of a few weeks ago.
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/sound/rezound.html

I installed it on my unstable laptop & it looks really nice, I haven't
had a chance to play it with it yet though. I've been having trouble
exporting mp3s with audacity for some time now

may I ask where the gramofile article was published?

Kenneth