Re: Knoppix ISO image is 715MB - How Do I burn it ?

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 12:41:33PM -0400, lists1 wrote:
> On Thursday 05 June 2003 23:10, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 03:41:59PM -0400, Mark L. Kahnt wrote:
> > > Sounds like Florida, eh? ;)
> >
> > Not really.  It's not Florida's fault that federal elections don't
> > believe in democracy, or the States wouldn't have the electoral
> > college to begin with.
>
> Hate to burst your bubble but the US government is not a democracy.  It's a
> Republic.  If you understood this, you wouldn't have made the above
> statement.  And if you're in the US, you should know this.

Why is it that Americans (the USA variety) like to invade countries to
install a "democracy" under an American leader, and whenever someone
points out some facts about their home country, they point out that they
themselves do not like democracy after all ?

> Bing.
>
> btw, is the subject a stealth subject so you fly under the radar with the
> discussion? ;0)

You could have changed it

Frank