Print Preview not showing up in AbiWord

On my laptop, I'm getting a nice Print Preview function in AbiWord
(which allows printing to a .pdf file, which I sorely need).
Unfortunately, no matter what I do, I can't seem to get the button to
appear on my desktop installation. I assume I'm missing packages of some
sort, but I've been searching Google and lists.debian.org, but haven't
found anything to help.

I've achieved a temporary solution...that is, to install abiword-gnome
(forcing it to install, since libgal-2.0-2 isn't in apt's database, and
making a simlink from libgal-2.0-3 to libgal-2.0-2), but this is a nasty
hack, and I was wondering if there was a *real* solution to fixing the
problem.

I'm running Sid, with the latest updates, and have AbiWord 1.9.0 cvs,
and all of the libgnomeprint2.2 packages.

--
Stephen Touset <stephen@touset.dyndns.org>